Monday, March 2, 2009

Catching Up

Time has gotten away from me and I cannot believe that we are already two months into 2009! I'm going to try and do a better job keeping this blog updated with stories and pictures. For now, here are some pictures of us enjoying the holidays. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season and are enjoying the new year (think spring)!

Thanksgiving - we liked this picture so much it became our Christmas card.

The girls at Frederik Meijer Gardens.

Ella sitting on Santa's lap at the daycare Christmas party.

Claire didn't really like Santa this year (sorry Carl).

Ella and our gingerbread house.

Ella opening her Cinderella castle from Santa Clause.

Claire opening gifts with Grandpa.

Ella sledding with Grandpa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice pictures!! Hi, My name is Veronica, I'm hopping to from Mr. Ken Thomasma who help make a movie in 1973 there were 6 childeren in it and we went Yellowston National Park if this is the some Family Please email at fvjv@comcast.net Thank you
Veronica Galindo (Ortega) from Hall School