Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HOORAY!!!

Claire finally slept through the night! She fell asleep about 8:45 p.m., I changed and fed her at 10:45 p.m., and she slept in her bed (well, the pack 'n play in our room - her crib is the next step) until just after 6:00 a.m. This is a big feat considering a typical night consists of me putting her pacifier in her mouth several times starting around 4:00 a.m., and eventually giving up and bringing her to bed with me (something I swore I would never do - until sleep deprivation kicked in). You go girl - keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim
Nice job on the blog!! The girls are so cute!! I am so glad that Claire is learning about sleeping through the night. I know all about the sleep deprivation and pulling them into bed. You will be fine!!! Take care and tell everyone hi!! luv ya, christina